APPRAISAL OF LAND DECLARED FOR THE FIRST TIME
A. For Untitled Property:
1. A survey plan prepared bya duly licensed Geodetic Engineer duly approved by the Land Management Service (LMS) of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR);
2. A certification from the Community and Natural Resources Office (CENRO), stating among others, that the land is within the alienable and disposable area;
3. An affidavit of ownership and/or Sworn Statement declaring the Market Value of Real Property filed by the owner/administrator; Affidavit that the applicant is in long, continuous and notorious possession of the property;
4. A certification from the Brgy. Chairman that the declarant is the present possessor and occupant of the land and certification of the adjoining owners duly sworn to by the Brgy. Chairman and/or the Municipal Mayor;
5. An occular inspection/investigation report by the Assessor or his duly authorized representative;
In cases of newly discovered lands wherein the possessor/occupant whose rights can not be established, the forgoing requirements under (1) to (5) hereof, shall likewise apply;
In case of land of the public domain occupied and possessed by National Cultural Communities prior to July 4, 1955, a certification from National Commission for Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) shall be submitted.
In case of an untitled property being claimed by two or more persons whether natural or juridical a tax declaration shall be issued for each claimants.
B. For Titled Property:
1. A certified true copy of Free Patent, Homestead or Miscellaneous Sales Application must be submitted;
2. Approved Survey Plan from Land Management Service of Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR);
3. A certified of title issued by the Registar of Deeds, certifying among others, that the original copy of which is intact and existing in the registry;
4. A Sworn Statement of true Market Value of the property filed by the Owner/Tax Declarant; and
5. Official reciept of payment of taxes paid for 10 years under Sec. 222 of RA-7160.